I've had a few inquiries on my summer photography plans... so here they are! I'll be in Utah from May 30th-June 10th, but other than that if you want any photos with me you'll have to come visit beautiful Albany! Good excuse for an Oregon vacation, right?
Roll A Story: Halloween Edition
3 days ago

5 comments:
Hey we will be out for kimmies wedding in june. Can we book a session with you? Maybe that Sunday june 5th? I don't know if that would be too crazy with the wedding let me know?
Holly, it won't let me get your blogger info- are you on Facebook? I can't do Sunday cause I'll be heading to Vegas with family, but what day do you get into St. George? Depending on the Davis' schedule we may be able to squeeze in a session. I am doing Kimmie's wedding photography so we'll see what we can work out beforehand.
Thederosafamily.blogspot.com is our address and my facebook email is hbaragon@hotmail.com. we get in Friday night. Which may be too crazy with all the wedding things going on. I thought it may be worth a shot if it doesn't end up working its totally ok.
I wish you could take our family pix! I love seeing your work! You have an eye little lady... and I see you kept your Cali number :) I miss you guys, I wish we could hang out with out little boys.. maybe one day!
You're photos are sooo good. Wish we were going to be in Utah at the same time! :)
Post a Comment